Thomas Vincent Brogan, M.D.
Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine.
Director, Extracorporeal Life Support Services for Respiratory Failure, Seattle Children's Hospital
Chair ELSO Communication Committee.
- Thiagarajan RR, Brogan TV, Scheurer MA, Laussen PC, Bratton SL. Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation to Support Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in Adults. Ann Thorac Surg. 87: 778-785, 2009.Brogan TV,
- Thiagarajan RR, Rycus P, Bartlett RH, Bratton SL. Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation in Adults with Severe Respiratory Failure: A Multi-center Database. Intensive Care Med. 35: 2105-2114, 2009.
- Brogan TV, Zabrocki LA, Thiagarajan RR, Rycus PT, Bratton SL. Prolonged extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for children with respiratory failure. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 13: e249-e254, 2012.
- McMullan DM, Thiagarajan RR, Smith KM, Rycus PT, Brogan TV. Extracorporeal Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Outcomes in Term and Premature Neonates. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 15:e9-16, 2014.
- Smith KM, McMullan DM, Bratton SL, Rycus P, Kinsella JP Brogan TV. Does age at initiation of extracorporeal life support influence outcomes in neonates with respiratory failure? J Perinatol. 34: 386-391, 2014.
- Lorusso R, Gelsomino S, Parise O, Mendiratta P, Prodhan P, Rycus P, MacLaren G, Brogan TV, Chen YS, Maessen J, Hou X, Thiagarajan R. Venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for refractory cardiogenic shock in elderly patients: Trends in application and outcome from the Extracorporeal Life Support Organization. Ann Thorac Surg, 104:62-69, 2017.
Brogan TV, Lequier L, Lorusso R, MacLaren G, Peek G. eds :The ECLS Red Book, 5th Edition. ELSO, Ann Arbor, 2017.